Landscape design involves shaping the environment, both natural and built, to create appropriate places for people to live, work and play in tandem with environs for plants and animals to thrive.
Landscape design necessitates spatial design expertise to develop creative solutions to practical and aesthetic challenges relating to the landscape.
The aim is to design and implement solutions, using man-made and natural materials, that reflect the identity and qualities of place while meeting the current and anticipated future needs of stakeholders in a sustainable and appealingly coherent approach.
The list of services Jane offers in relation to landscape design include but not limited to:
- Site Analysis, Concept and Mitigation
- Landscape Masterplans
- Feasibility studies
- Resource and budget assessment and preparation of cost estimates
- Hard and Soft Landscape Design solutions and proposals
- Landscape Specification
- Production Drawings to support tender documentation and site implementation
- Plant Lists
- Plant Placement
- Managing projects and contracts